Follow GEM's most active groups
To follow and unfollow groups you can also go to Personal Settings > Email Notifications to follow groups of your interest.
17NovUCL-SECED-GEM - Physical vulnerability training from Nov 17, 2014 12:00 AM to Nov 19, 2014 11:55 PM — University College London,
- The intensive 3 days course titled "The Global Earthquake Model - Physical Vulnerability" organized by the University College of London in cooperation with GEM, SECED and the Epicentre research group will offer a comprehensive overview on GEM Analytical and Empirical Vulnerability Guidelines.
- Call for applications - EEFIT research grants
- The EEFIT Research Grant supports short-term projects that will benefit earthquake (and related hazards) disaster mitigation and post-disaster reconnaissance efforts.
- GEM Nexus restyling
- GEM Nexus has a new look and feel, fitting with new branding; other than that.. nothing changed!
- New Nexus group on Social Vulnerability & Resilience
- A project on Social Vulnerability and Resilience for GEM has recently taken off, in order to support GEM's mission of producing a holistic global earthquake risk model and tools to estimate the impact of earthquakes on economy and society.